Walking towards the sun - open
text
SALEM
ENTRY #01
BL ENFORCER
[div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 333px; min-height: 347px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 7pt; color: #000000; line-height: 99%;"]Spiking Flintlock's alcohol at the Badlands' party had been a test. Salem had seen NPC's from Flintlock come in holding bottles of homemade liquor, and she carefully observed as those who drank cocktails made from it slowly grew pale and began to clutch their stomach.

She'd proven that her concoction of herbs worked - no one died, but people got sick enough to complain. In the mason jar she held in her hand was a more potent mixture of the same herbs she'd used at the party, aloe, broom flower, and bearberry. She heaved herself through the snowy hills, hoping that the extreme cold didn't effect the potency of her mixture, until she reached the town. She scanned the area for a bar, which, as she was told, contained the kegs. Upon spotting it, Salem began to creep around towards the back of it, hoping the crunch of her feet in the snow went unnoticed by the townspeople. She leaned against the backside of the building for a moment, partially to catch her breath and partially to seem unsuspicious. Then, when she was sure no one was looking, she felt around for an unlocked window, hoisting herself through after securing and opening one. Once inside, she sighed: the back area was empty and contained the kegs that she needed to spike. She started with the keg closest to her, unscrewing the top and pouring a bit of her it, and pouring some of her solution through the small opening. She then screwed the top back on and repeated this process down the line, unscrewing and pouring until she was out of her solution and almost all of the kegs were spiked. Salem's arms felt like jello: she wasn't sure how she was going to haul herself back out through the window in which she came. Even worse, she could hear the front room of the bar growing rowdy, the noise easily flooding through the door that hid her from her enemies. As she made her way back towards the window, she prayed that nobody came back and saw her. 
VITALS
> overall status: 100%

> physical status: stable.
> physical health: 100%
> physical afflictions: none yet.
> minor injuries: none yet.
> major injuries: none yet.

> mental status: stable.
> current status: stable.
> mental health: 100%
> mental illnesses: None
> mental damage: None
TAGS
━ ━xGENERAL
> Elisa Barone | "Salem"
> Female
> 23
━ ━xAPPEARANCE
>Human
> Dark brown hair that varies in shade, pale, blue green eyes.
> Carries at least 2 cigars at a time, a small handgun, and a small switchblade.
> tall, lanky and a bit awkward physically.
>
━ ━xABILITIES
> N/A
> N/A
━ ━xCONFRONTATION
> medium physically | easy/medium mentally
> non-violent power-play allowed
> no kill | request maim/capture
> ask to attack in bolded, underlined and italicized black
━ ━xRELATIONSHIPS
> Lionel King x Melissa Barone
> UNBORN CHILD
> Half brother Rafe
> Half niece Gigi
> Cat Chrisanthymum "Chrissy"
>Bisexual | no crush
>
━ ━xOTHER
> this text + this color = this meaning
I'VE COME TOO FAR TO SEE THE END NOW
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ even if my way is wrong
a small everyone. | beware hidden scrolling
[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: andale mono; font-size: 6.5pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 1px; line-height: 14px; color: #484a4d"]Edmund had been sitting at the bar with his brother, half-brother and half-sister as they observed the bar growing increasingly rowdy. In the corner sat a drunken man, strumming at a guitar as other Flintlockers and a couple of guests sang along to the tune, arms slung around each other’s shoulders. Whilst Eddie and Tommy were allowed to drink at the bar, Eddie had handed over one half pint of lager to young Henry. He was smart enough to not get stupid with alcohol, Eddie had decided — besides, at his age he had been sneaking off to alcohol-fuelled parties. If Eddie wasn’t offering Henry the drink, Henry would surely sneak off to try some his own way. Between his two older brothers, Henry sat looking down into the glass, taking one heavy breath before downing the last sip.

❝ That seemed to go down smoothly, ‘ey? ❞ Ed enquired, quirking a brow as Henry nodded his head shortly. Eyes narrowed ever-so-slightly; as Henry agreed, he wasn’t so convincing. ❝ One more, or have you had enough? ❞ ❝ No, I can have one more! ❞ Henry pointed out, Eddie watching his youngest brother warily for a moment before looking over to Ida who appeared bored of all of this rowdiness in the bar. ❝ Ida, how about you get your brother another drink from the back? ❞ Handing the glass over to her, the twelve year old nodded her head and slid off of her chair to make her way to the back room.

She gave the glass a sniff, scrunching her nose up with distaste as she pushed her way through the crowd and down the quieter hallway to the back room where the kegs were stored. She cracked the door open, wandered around the corner, before flinching at the sight of a woman standing nearby the window. Mouth gawking, Ida stilled as wide eyes stared across at her before—  ❝ I’m sorry! My brother sent me here, I’m not stealing, I promise! ❞ After all, it appeared suspicious that a child would sneak quietly into the back room, empty glass in hand with the intention of filling it up again. Sheepishly, Ida scampered closer, using the tap to fill the glass up with contaminated lager before quietly leaving the room again.

If she were anymore like her brothers, she would have been more suspicious of an unidentifiable woman in the back room. But she was only a child, unaware of the dangers of the world around her. Unaware of the danger she had just walked by. Sitting back down at the table, she quietly slid the glass over towards Henry before sheepish eyes darted towards Eddie. ❝ What was that? ❞ Eddie enquired, observing Ida as she stared at the freshly filled glass as Henry took a sip. ❝ It’s nothing. ❞ They were quiet for a couple of minutes, until Ida eventually piped up.

❝ Eddie? ❞ 

❝ Yes? ❞

❝ Are the guests okay if I go to the back room? ❞

❝ You live here, Ida. Of course they’ll be okay. Why’d you ask? ❞

❝ The lady in the back room looked shocked that I was there. ❞

Eddie began to frown sternly. ❝ What lady in the back room? ❞

❝ I don’t know! She was standing there when I walked in. ❞

With a moment of silence, Eddie turned his head to look around at the faces in the crowd before he quietly stood up and began to weave through the crowd towards the back room. As he entered the empty hallway, he slowly began to remove his pistol from its holster, loading the gun carefully as he made cautious steps down the hallway towards the back room.

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
text
SALEM
ENTRY #01
BL ENFORCER
[div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 333px; min-height: 347px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 7pt; color: #000000; line-height: 99%;"]Salem had been sitting slumped against one of the kegs when Ida had walked in. She forced herself to suppress a shriek at the girl: suprisingly, it seemed as though she was more afraid of Salem than Salem was her. She bolted upright, her hand hovering over her handgun in case it was neccessary, though she softened when the apologies came tumbling out of Ida's mouth. She didn't have time to respond, the girl was out the door before Salem had begun to think of things to say.

It's dangerous to just sit around. Salem felt stupid for letting her guard down. What in her right mind had made her think it was a good idea to just sit down in enemy territory? On the bright side, the resting helped - her arms were much less sore compared to how they felt after she first contaminated the alcohol. She hoisted herself back out the window in which she came and began running through the snow, cursing herself as her feet sunk with every step. Hopefully she would be able to make it back before anyone found her.

//do you want to kidnap her?
VITALS
> overall status: 100%

> physical status: stable.
> physical health: 100%
> physical afflictions: none yet.
> minor injuries: none yet.
> major injuries: none yet.

> mental status: stable.
> current status: stable.
> mental health: 100%
> mental illnesses: None
> mental damage: None
TAGS
━ ━xGENERAL
> Elisa Barone | "Salem"
> Female
> 24
━ ━xAPPEARANCE
>Human
> Dark brown hair that varies in shade, pale, blue green eyes.
> Carries at least 2 cigars at a time, a small handgun, and a small switchblade.
> tall, lanky and a bit awkward physically.
>
━ ━xABILITIES
> N/A
> N/A
━ ━xCONFRONTATION
> medium physically | easy/medium mentally
> non-violent power-play allowed
> no kill | request maim/capture
> ask to attack in bolded, underlined and italicized black
━ ━xRELATIONSHIPS
> Lionel King x Melissa Barone
> UNBORN CHILD