i can't hear you — open .
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]It was very quickly becoming clear to Edmund that it was all worth it. Missing out on milestones so that his children would be alive to achieve them. Shoulders relaxed and lips parted ever-so-slightly, Eddie watched over Charlotte and Thomas as they played around in the melting snow alongside their new friend, Chance. The large hound towered over the two children and yet he did so with such a gentleness towards them. As Eddie watched with arms folded across his chest, he wanted to smile. This was definitely the right decision.

❝ Daddy, ❞ Charlotte clambered over, gasping for breaths as she recovered from running around, ❝ how does— how do— how… do I get him to do tricks? ❞ Eddie sucked in a slow breath. If he was honest, Eddie hadn’t even tested whether Chance even knew any tricks. His guess was as good as hers. ❝ Huh. Good question. ❞ Eddie mumbled, trudging over towards where Chance was wagging his tail, following Thomas around. ❝ Chance, c’mere. ❞ The dog hesitated, peering over at Eddie before eventually wandering over.

Charlotte stopped beside Eddie, leaning against the side of his leg as she peered over at the dog. Thomas soon joined curiously, looking up towards Eddie as Eddie then signed whilst saying, ❝ Lets see if the dog knows any tricks. ❞ Thomas hummed with an inquisitive gleam in his eyes, watching on nearby as Eddie then pointed a finger at Chance. ❝ Sit… Sit. ❞ The dog continued to stare up at Eddie blankly, wagging his tail before getting excited when Charlotte squealed into a fit of giggles. ❝ What’re you laughing at, Lottie, ‘ey? ❞ Eddie huffed through his nostrils, Charlotte only laughing more before Eddie swooped down to pick her up.

❝ What? ❞ He questioned, lips tugging into a hint of a smile as she squirmed with laughter. ❝ He’s a silly doggie. ❞ She pointed out matter-of-factly, Eddie nodding as he looked back down to Chance as Thomas skipped back over to pet the dog again.  ❝ A very silly doggie, that’s right. ❞ Ed decided to confirm with a short nod of his head. This was his happy place, wherever his children were.

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; color: black"]

harrison tried not to think too much about the war, about the worry that had gnawed at him throughout it all. in some ways, he felt a certain trepidation. wondered if it would be too naïve to believe that everything was over between the groups, if one was too set on being the clear victor in a battle that left both groups feeling as though they didn’t win nor lose. still, in other ways, harrison felt relief. relief in that he could travel out to see frank sometime in the near future and make sure that he was okay. relief in that the kids were back, and everything was starting to return to normal again.

trudging through the slush and melting snow, he slowed to a stop when he saw the little stirling kids running around with eddie’s new dog. he watched the scene unfold, with eddie trying to figure out if the dog knew any tricks -- and chance standing there, none the wiser. the sight couldn’t help but make him laugh gently to himself, waiting a moment longer before he made his way closer towards the small family.

“you’re giving up that easily, huh?” he asked lightheartedly as he stopped next to them. shifting his weight to one leg, he crossed his arms over his chest and observed as thomas began to pet the dog. a soft smile ever-present on his lips, he hummed gently to himself. he couldn’t say he had the chance to meet ed’s dog quite yet - but, by the looks of him, it appeared as though no one was a stranger. “maybe he needs more… incentive.” kneeling down, he gently held his hand out for the dog to sniff. treats. do you think he'd like some treats, lottie? i know i would.”

[spoiler=tags ― updated 02/23.][size=8pt]◜BASICSYOU KNEW WHO I WAS WITH EVERY STEP
‣  ❝ harrison rose ❞ | harris | male [he/him] .
31 years old . | february 19th ; pisces.
‣  currently lives in the village of flintlock lodge
↳ owns a hair salon in the village

PERSONALITY ONLY BLUE OR BLACK DAYS
‣ kind . sensible . confident . sympathetic . clever . loyal . fun-loving . family-oriented . creative . gentle . honest . soft . independent . unlucky . realist . overprotective over those he cares about . sweet . has trust issues . lacks even an ounce of toxic masculinity . outgoing .
↳ has a love for animals and nature . a hairstylist . loves baking, fishing, and tending to the animals of flintlock
↳ likes to call people silly nicknames from time to time

APPEARANCEHONEY THERE IS NO RIGHT WAY
five foot nine & one hundred and fifty eight pounds ; reference .
↳ short, thin, dirty blonde hair
↳ skinny frame lacking much muscle tone
↳ hazel eyes, often wears a gentle smile .

FAMILYI FALL IN LOVE JUST A LITTLE OL' LITTLE BIT 
‣  frank rose x linda rose | deceased
↳ frank passed away from an illness . linda passed away defending her children from thieves that broke into the home .
‣ has an older sister, penelope
↳ passed away the same night as linda trying to rescue her mom
‣ has a younger sister, ellie
↳ lives in flintlock . they're very close .
‣ uncle to grace
‣ has a golden retriever named clover

RELATIONSHIPSHOW PURE, HOW SWEET A LOVE
‣  homosexual ; monogamous | taken
‣ current boyfriend of colton overton

INTERACTIONSSOMEHOW ESCAPES THE BURNING WEIGHT
‣  [ 10/10 ] physically  |  [ 10/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ very easy ] | difficulty w/ melees [ very easy ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ very easy ]
[member=1512]elysian.[/member] | dm for any major plots .
‣  friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .[/size][/spoiler]
Topic Options