HELP DECIDE ON THE COAT OF ARMS FOR TNW GROUPS (POLL)
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Hey there! Following this discussion, the team have since created a poll to vote on what the community would like to see in terms of a Coat of Arms for each TNW group!

You are not required to cast a vote for every group as we understand many people don't have characters in multiple/all of the groups, but you are more than welcome to cast a vote for any of the groups, regardless of whether or not you have a character there.

You can find the link to the voting poll here, and the votes will close on 4th January!

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Bump! Don't forget to get your votes in, everyone!

[align=center]
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

(12-31-2020, 11:10 AM)truce. link Wrote: [align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Bump! Don't forget to get your votes in, everyone!

[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Voting closes in 12 hours!

[align=center]

[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Okay the results are in! The new Coat of Arms designs are as follows:

The Badlands
Animal: Serpent & Dagger
Colour: Purple & Gold

Flintlock Lodge
Animal: Stag
Colour: Light Blue & Silver/White

Bluestem Prairie
Animal: Horse
Colour: Dark Blue & Gold

Northstar District
Animal: Otter
Colour: Green & Gold

Stay tuned as there will be an announcement for an art competition to design these Coat of Arms emblems in the upcoming days!

Thank you to everyone who voted!

[align=center]

Topic Options