Notice
[div style="width: 400px; margin: auto; text-align: justify"]Okay y'all probably could have guessed that this was coming, since I went on leave for a few days and it turned into two weeks. I've been trying to get the muse and motivation to get back into it since the weekend of the 20th, and it's just not happened. After giving it a lot of thought, I've decided to step down. There's a lot of stuff going on for me irl that I need to focus on, both good and bad, and I know that even before I went on leave I wasn't at my best. Los Santos deserves better than that, so I've decided to step down. [member=10306]timothy[/member] is going to keep temp leading for the time being, and leader tryouts will be up at some point soon.

I had a great time leading, and wish LS all the best.

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
Topic Options