* EMPTY MY BANK ACCOUNT // PLOTS W/ RUS .
[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width:400px;font-size:9pt; line-height:1"]TAGS — hey everyone !! this is rus , he's still a fairly new character and i'm excited to play him ! he was born and raised in a gang so he's pretty comfortable with handling and witnessing violent situations , acts , words , etc . despite this , he is pretty level-headed and only aggressive when provoked . he is generally p reserved and observant , and a decent fellow to those who are decent to him in return . rus definitely comes out of his shell a bit when befriended , and makes for a very loyal and great companion .

OPEN TO :
— friends ; he's not hard to befriend if you show him respect
— rivalries / enemies ; he usually won't instigate anything but if someone tries to one-up him , tease him , challenge him , etc. then he will stand up for himself
— one-night stands ( he's bisexual but prefers women !! )
— training with y/c or training y/c in combat
— him teaching y/c something !! maybe medicine or some sort of hobby ?? he doesn't have too many hobbies outside of his training
— him helping y/c , maybe y/c is injured , drugged up , drunk , etc . he's def a dad friend
— crushes on him ; why not ig

PICKY ABOUT / MAYBE :
— close friends ; will need a strong bond and trust developed icly ofc
— serious / long-term relationships ; i'd like to see chemistry and ic development !!

[align=center]
*:・゚✦ — you never share your toys or communicate
*slides the fuck in here*
mayhaps a friendship and maybe a one night stand w sel? if she's his type

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width:400px;font-size:9pt; line-height:1"]@ bryne okAY so- rus probably wouldn't do a one-night stand w/ sel right away . . . unless they were both hammered ? that would be interesting , but idk if sel is a big drinker or not so i'll leave that up to you . i think he'd probably regret it afterwards and would feel p embarrassed lmfao

they can def be friends though !! rus respects sel a whole lot so he'd def be a loyal friend to her . he can be like a confidant even

[align=center]
Sel is absolutely a drinker yes
she's also really casual abt ons so she's just chilling not giving a fuck that it happened, meanwhile Rus can't believe he did that

I'm down! I can't promise Sel will be the same for him, tho

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width:400px;font-size:9pt; line-height:1"]@ bryne ohhhh gosh
i say let's do it , let the embarrassment ensue

o o f
felt that
but sel doesn't have to do shit for anybody so she's an exception ofc

who would you prefer to make ?

[align=center]
idm either way! should it be like. the next morning waking up or a little later?

[align=center]
Topic Options