[/table]

[align=center][font=arial][I]so, i heard the world doesn't revolve around me /:
Hoot loves your aesthetics
[align=center]
[table]
[/table]

[align=center]
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, THANK FOR YOU FOR JOY
[div style="width:537px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;letter-spacing: 2px;"]beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai
[table]
[/table]
slumber party! — private.
[table]
[align=center]
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]claire loves u!
[align=center][size=9pt]REY MORENO

I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO PROVE BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE
drunk rey and declan? what a dangerous combo.

besides just being hormonal, emotional teenagers, it seemed as if both boys just had something going on. at least rey knew he did; he couldn't stop talking about it. about her: claudia. no, it wasn't much.  they was each other's outlier, a way to blow off some steam. still, they had some kind of bond, one that walked a tightrope, due to her erratic nature. he had to constantly walk a fence with her and he kinda hated it. he kinda liked it, too.

now, they have to be quiet and neither are ready to. the lights are off, their other roommate sleeping soundly in the bunk below him— either alcohol heightened his senses, or this man smelled worse than usual. he thought about it... he thought about it for awhile. ultimately, he got up and carefully jumped from the bed, packing his uniform in a bag. "i can't take this shit anymore." he isn't sure what that regarded, but maybe it was a little bit of everything. he throws on a shirt, casting a glance towards declan who also is wide awake. "wanna go to adam's?"

so there they were, rey's duffle bag  in hand. rey stand there, maybe a heartbeat too long, as declan reaches over to pound his fists on the door— the two exchange glances— rey bursts out into quiet fits of laughter. had rey been able to, he'd mimicked the knocks of the nuns to scare the shit out of them. but the last thing delcan and rey needed was to get in trouble. instead, he falls on lighter, more airy knocks, hoping that the other was awake.

[I]DECLAN
[I]OOH , I'VE GOT A LOVE THAT KEEPS ME WAITING ; I'M A LONELY BOY , I'M A LONELY BOY ...
rey and declan were , at least in dec's opinion , the best duo there was . however , it was a different story when they were intoxicated . they didn't tend to make the smartest decisions . speaking of which , rey had just suggested that the pair head to their friend adam's , in which declan had wholly agreed , [b]"you know it." he jumped at the opportunity to ditch the place , at least for tonight . what fun was it to be drunk while having to keep quiet for your sleeping roommate ?

as soon as declan packed his own things and stood up , he muttered , "think he'll have any food? i'm starving." maybe it was the booze . maybe it was the fact that he was always fucking hungry . maybe it was both . either way , dec wouldn't mind shoveling about twenty more cookies down his throat that night .

// i'm srry des i'm more tired than i thought o ops
[align=center]
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]claire loves u!
[align=center][size=9pt]ADAM F.

NONE OF US WERE EVER MEANT TO STAY, WE'RE ALL GONNA FIND OUT ONE DAY
[div style="background:#fff; border: 0px solid hidden; width: 250px; height: 358px; padding: 5px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -3px;"][div style="bgcolor=; border: none; width: 250px; height: 358px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 22px; overflow: auto"][div style="bgcolor=; border: none; width: 250px; height: 358px; padding: 0px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 120%; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: arial; text-transform: lowercase;"]unlike rey and declan, adam didn't have to worry about any horrible roommates. well, at the beginning of the year he did and even then, they weren't horrible. both of them were gone now and he had the dorm to himself. it was both a blessing and a curse to the teenager. sure, he didn't have to worry about keeping his section of the room cleaned and didn't have any possibilities of a roommate snitching on him for the drugs and alcohol. the only possible downside was the silence. something he always tried so desperately to avoid, but playing music practically 24/7 helped a little.

adam took one last hit from his bowl before setting it down on the nightstand. he let himself drop back onto his pillows as he stared up the ceiling, eyes starting to feel heavy as the sleepiness started kicking in. weed didn't give him as big of a high as it did when he originally started smoking seeing how it has been years of him smoking it daily, but when it did, all that was on his mind was sleeping. it was one of the only things that helped him get a full nights rest, something he swore was important to others, but rarely got himself anymore.

he was almost to the point of not even noticing the initial knocks on the door. only when he heard them again was when he actually got up. he quickly attempted to fan the strong smell out his open window, but eventually gave up since he knew it wouldn't make much of a difference. he stretched his arms over his head and let out a yawn as he started for the door, only cracking it open to check who it was. "my guys, this is a pleasant surprise! he opened the door wider and took a step back, dramatically bowing to greet them. "what brings you to my humble abode?"
Topic Options