YOU MADE ME RUN --- raid on the City, open to badlanders & loners
LIES A THOUSAND HORRIFYING MEMORIES | | |
//Threadwide Trigger Warnings:
Violence, gun violence, injuries, death, general raiding activities

"Figures they would've gutted this place already," Salem commented morosely, sitting at the makeshift camp set up within the past few hours by a few driven Badlanders. They were hidden from the prying eyes of the City by crumbling walls all around them, and he was pretty sure this used to be a Walmart before the apocalypse left it abandoned. They were on the very outskirts of the City, and from what he knew their little raiding party hadn't been seen yet; they'd tried to scavenge supplies here, but there wasn't anything useful left. Least it was a good place to hide the horses.

The city was certainly a locale to visit; the skeleton structures that sliced through the clouds like a horrible metal jungle seemed abandoned apart from rats and wild animals that happened to inhabit it now that humans didn't bother to drive them away anymore; but the City wasn't abandoned, and every so often he'd see a flash of something humanoid lurking in the moonlight when he glanced outside.

Kinda creepy, but he sort of digged it.

"Alright, game plan everybody. We're in enemy territory, and we're sure as fuck going even further behind enemy lines soon. I know a bunch of you had cold feet and we dragged you here anyways, so you're going to stay here and guard the camp." Salem explained. "The rest of us are going to methodically move through the city in a swath; buddy system, squads of four minimum. Loot whatever useful things you find, and shoot anybody you see that isn't a Badlander," He hoped there weren't any Northstar District people visiting, but hey, he didn't care that much. "If someone on your squad gets seriously injured, bring them back here immediately. We all meet back here once dawn breaks, so I suggest getting as far as possible and then working your way back here. Alright! Everybody's dismissed, you can gather into groups and leave at your discretion,"
[justify]I feel the unbearable weight, [abbr=Goes by Salem or Monty | He/Him or They/Them Pronouns | 28yrs Old | 6'3"| Councilman of the Badlands | Former pirate captain | Sexuality is a unlabeled free for all, romance is questioning]&[/abbr]
I sense the ripping of my shame, [abbr=Medium-Hard Physically | Hard Mentally | Attacks with whip, scimitar or revolver | Open to capture and maim if requested / discussed prior | Not open for death | Difficult but not impossible to defeat or subdue]&[/abbr]
I hear the sigh of indifference [abbr=Guy Fieri aesthetic | Neck-length dull brownish-grey hair | Bright green eyes | Three piercings on both ears (two on top cartilage, one large on lobe), and a lip piercing | Scruffy beard starting to grow in | Both pinky fingers cut off]&[/abbr]
(IC Opinions)[/justify]

TAKING LESSONS FROM THE DELUDED
top dog salem - he/him or they/them
tags in template
[align=center]
﹝[abbr=don't look back]♢[/abbr]﹞
They'd had their eye on this place for the Badlands' next raid for a while, they were just too busy to actually... make it happen. Yeah, that's their story and they were sticking with it. If Salem hadn't offered to take the burden off their shoulders, they'd be doing this now too, just in his tacky shoes instead of their own. So to speak.

Ah, the good old buddy system. "Who's with me?" They asked, not even looking at the Badlanders gathering around. It was their last chance to check their gear, and they weren't such a fool that they were going to charge into battle without doing so.

[spoiler=IF YOU DONT KNOW NOW YOU KNOW && INFO && 11/29/19]GENERAL  welcome to the end of eras, ice has melted back to life
⇥ Given name is Scott Mathew Darrow ⇥ Alias is Catalyst
⇥ Will accept Cat or Catalyst from anyone, Scott only from family
⇥ Assigned male at birth ⇥ Agender ⇥ They/Them pronouns only
Twenty-two ⇥ Born 11/27/17 ⇥ Sagittarius ⇥ Real time aging
Boss (leader) of the Badlands ⇥ Ex prisoner of the Badlands
⇥ Ex cultist (Mourningstar) ⇥ Ex member of the Young Rogues

RECENT EVENTS  done my time and served my sentence
⇥ 11/27/39 ⇥ Celebrated their twenty-second birthday
⇥ 11/12/39 ⇥ Made their return to public life in the Badlands
⇥ 11/07/39 ⇥ Took a break to recover from their illness
⇥ 11/02/39 ⇥ Came down with a cold

APPEARANCE  dress me up and watch me die
⇥ Catalyst is 6'2" tall; they possess a lean and muscular body, one that has a variety of old scars adorning it. One of the easiest to notice is one that stretches down their right cheek. While not a scar, one very notable marking on their chest is the "BL" brand. They have two piercings, one in their tongue and the other in the cartilage of their left ear. They typically dress in dark colors (favoring jackets with some sort of writing on the back), and their hair is black. They're not all dark, however, as they have pale blue eyes that peer out from beneath medium-sized eyebrows.

PERSONALITY  if it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine
⇥ Catalyst is ambitious, with the cunning and ruthlessness to reach their goals by any means necessary. They can be brutal when they feel it is needed, however when it's not they won't bother. They tend to be rather aloof and apathetic to most things and people, with some very rare exceptions. Provided those around them don't cross a few specific lines, they're content to leave them be, though they've been known to take an interest in some people, which seldom has a positive end for whoever their interest is in. They can be manipulative, and will often encourage people to make bad decisions. Those that stick by them will be rewarded, but those that do not will be cast out, as they've been outcast for their entire life and have learned to appreciate loyalty wherever they can find it. Even during the most stressful of situations, they usually keep a firm grip on their temper and keep their calm, though when they do snap and lose their temper, it is uncontrollable. They're remarkably observant, often able to deign much from subtle clues in what people say, how they say it and how they act.

RELATIONS  dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight
⇥ Molly Darrow x Austin Darrow ⇥ No biological siblings
⇥ Adopted parent of Molly Valentina Darrow-Lupei (Mo)
Pansexual/Panromantic ⇥ Very much taken by Gavril Lupei
⇥ Not looking but it happened ⇥ Rarely forms romantic attachment
⇥ Holds most people at arms length and doesn't get close

INTERACTION  i'm taking back the c r o w n
Hard physicallyHard mentally ⇥ Doesn't let their guard down
⇥ Is most comfortable with close ranged-weapons ⇥ Dislikes guns
Brass knuckles ⇥ A variety of knives ⇥ Carries a handgun
⇥ Will kill/capture/maim in certain circumstances
⇥ Will leave things be in others ⇥ Will start & finish fights
⇥ No kill/capture/maim without permission
⇥ Attack in bold #0d0d0d and tag @/Bryne
⇥ Peaceful powerplay allowed but they may react negatively