thinking too much || open, plant lessons
//doing last week's task since i didn't get a chance to get around to it!!

Moonshadow soon came to the conclusion that despite his dislike for most of this group, there was still a need for this. With the food rotting away and most prey being unsafe, they unfortunately had to turn to the vegetation. But, it would be counterproductive if one were to pick up something just as deadly because they didn't understand the difference between that and something edible.

He scoffed at the thought. The outsiders would do something so stupid, not having grown up around the Realm to really know much about their environment. (He was unaware if they shared any plants with the outside world.)

"Gather around for a lesson. I am going to teach you what is safe to eat and what is not. It would be wise to listen if you do not wish to starve to death." He paused short of what else he had planned to say, coughing quietly. He should drink more water. Maybe after the lesson, he would spare a visit to a stream.

[glow=gray,1,100]'CAUSE YOU'RE A NATURAL A BEATING HEART OF STONE
YOU GOTTA BE SO COLD TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD
[/glow]
[shadow=CD8C95,right]TWILIGHTBREAK AURUMQUE[/shadow]
NO ONE CAN UNRING THIS BELL, UNSOUND THIS ALARM, UNBREAK MY HEART
Jeez. The wolf had heard her brother's call. He... did not like any outsiders, did he? Though she understood the reason for this lesson, and it was a very important lesson indeed, he could have been...more tactful when speaking to the ones who made a large chunk of their group. Twilightbreak moves, her golden gaze sweeping the area, and sitting down. "I will join my brother in this task. If you have any questions, do not be afraid to let us know."
[align=center][color=#000]TAGS & INFORMATION \ TALKS IN #003366[/ce

casting shadows into the light
[sup]hiding in the darkness of night
ARISIDE LANECES
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
kade silently approached the duo, the ex-merc listening quietly to the direwolf's spiel. "I for one, would definitely appreciate the differences between harmful and delightful. its been a long time since I considered being a botanist, and a few of these plants are different from the ones I'm experienced with." she would respond.
space
✯ — FEMALE. RB & SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

ariside "kade" laneces(air-eh-cee-dee lan-eh-cess) - female - demon hunter/cultivator - 27 years old - 3.8' tiger & 1.6' fox - bisexual biromantic - open to relationships - powers;; amorphous (fox) - attack in #7E354D
Topic Options