[/table]
[abbr=nessy made this <3]©[/abbr]

[align=center]
✰[b] — THIS ONE'S MINE, SIR
[font=verdana][sub]shalas [color=black]/ fourteen moons / fortis ignis
tags
[ &. SHAPING UP — JOINING ]
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]/ he's walking along the edge of great lake mahwan !

It's strangely peaceful here. The sun is hot on his back and the ground is hot underneath this paws, but the dry air cools his fur enough that it doesn't hurt. Travel has honed Theo to a creature used to few accommodations — pale pink pads are tough from travel, sensitive to changes in temperature and terrain while he still manages to be completely unbothered by it, and each long breath leaves him feeling refreshed. Adjustment has made all of this walking easier, so despite the long hours it's taken to get him to where he is now, the feline looks almost chipper. His body moves like ripples on water, bunching up easily before he takes the leap from one tan rock to another, perched there as if he's watching the world turn by. (Despite his rather innocent demeanor, part of him is watching. His dad had always taught him to be wary, and even without his lessons, the world was a brutal teacher.)

Eventually the small feline settles down, long tail laying flat on the ground aside from the occasional flicks, each one sending a small, almost imperceptible shower of dust into the air. Part of him debates jumping into the water — he always did enjoy swimming — but he supposes that the process of drying off would be annoying at best. With one last longing glance towards the water, Theo's warm brown eyes instead settle on what he assumes to be a resident approaching him. Although he hadn't quite crossed their border,  he's aware that he's been flirting with it for some time now. They must be here to scold him, or perhaps just to ask him what he's doing. Either way, he has a few answers prepared. "My name is Theo," the feline shouts, slowing rising until he's standing again, his back arched in a momentary stretch. "Should I ask for yours, or's it a secret?"

[align=center]
THERE IS NOTHING MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN BEING DESPERATE
AND THERE IS NOTHING MORE RISKY THAN PRETENDING NOT TO CARE. | PINTEREST. 」
[table]
[div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 18px; color: black; margin-top: 105px"]・✧
[div style="width: 250px; height: 225px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 27px"][div style="width: 250px; height: 225px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #f2d899; "]// sorry for the late and trashy reply!

she wasn't quite sure what she was expecting to find at the border. they haven't had a visitor for quite some time. the heat is soothing upon her vessel, her movement lazy and relaxed as she loped across the orange-bleached caldera. her pawsteps are gentle and light, expert as she navigates the field.

emerald eyes flicker over the feline, interest crossing her shard-like gaze for a split second before she approaches.

the feline is quick to introduce himself. he is beyond the border, lain across the sandy floor. his name is theo. shalas cocks her head. such matters require her to be diplomatic. she takes a few steps forward, settling onto her haunches in a slow motion. she blinks.

"my name is shalas. how can i help you?" oddly polite. a mild mask.
Topic Options