[/table]
[align=center]
Breaker often avoided fire, but they couldn't help but be drawn towards the one the large lion had started. Breaker padded over, dipping their head in greeting before they sat down beside Lucian. They sighed and laid down, watching the fire and allowing their body to relax next to the lion. They looked up at the sky, watching the stars flicker, and for a moment Breaker could have sworn they saw a shooting star. They looked towards Lucian and offered him a smile.

"How have you been?" The leader asked, adjusting their position. "You look very tired."

//this is so short i am so sorry

breaker / black dog motel / bio / © cosmyn[/color]

[align=center]
[shadow=red,right]i'm gonna show 'em what i have become[/shadow]
[shadow=red,right]i'm gonna burn, burn, burn[/shadow] hotelier / black dog motel / they/them | writing storage
i could never give you peace / bonfire
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; color: black"] Lucian had been training as much as he possibly could, working hard to become the best he could be. And he needed a night of relaxation. The rather large, grumpy lion prepared a bonfire and brought out some fun treats for the rest of his clanmates. He figured he might as well let them enjoy relaxation along with him.

Grabbing a marshmallow to roast on the fire, Lucian sat back and breathed a deep sigh of relief. Finally, some peace and quiet. He looked up at the night sky, admiring the stars. It was a beautiful night.

biography
[table]
IN YOUR EYES,
I SEE THERE'S
SOMETHING BURNING
INSIDE YOU
a
[Image: tumblr_ohrkfqpBMk1rmds2vo3_250.jpg]
Topic Options