[/table]

[align=center]  [ SHE'S NEON, SHINE YOUR LIGHT! ]  
[abbr=perpetual emo phase / college sophomore / taurus / osh-l / msg 4 skype sc discord etc / crows is my best friend - crows]info[/abbr] + thread hub + [abbr=fucc u it was 185 not 186 - eskie ; spills paint whoops i ruined it - fangs ; *handcuffs u to my weird bird foot* - crows ; pee kink - aporia]friends[/abbr]
sweet / private
[table]
[align=center]
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]claire loves u!
[align=center][size=9pt]HETAL BHARDWAJ

AIN'T NEVER FELT THIS WAY, CAN'T GET ENOUGH SO STAY WITH ME ・✧
"Nothing," There really wasn't. "I just..thought you may want some new clothes, that's all." Hetal wasn't sure if her intentions were that simply put, but she didn't want to ruminate on it for much longer.

She noticed her friend's discomfort, though, and suddenly felt somewhat apologetic. Maybe she should curb the assyness, just for tonight.

"Here. Let's just go on the ferris wheel now." Hetal grabbed hold of Rachel's wrist and attempted to drag her over to the growing queue. "It's gonna be so cute and romantic and you won't have to think about Benny or any of your other stupid boyfriends for the rest of the night."

Okay. Maybe that was still a little assy. She might have some problems other than those ones, right?

Well, none that she knew of, but that was hardly the point.

"Sorry. But seriously." She nodded her head to try and beckon her over willingly. "It'll be fun."

Would it really be that fun, locked in with each other for fifteen or thirty minutes or so?

Hetal would probably say something stupid. Or nothing at all. And Rachel..well, no one knew about her. Maybe she'd talk more about the issues that Hetal didn't know about. But it was doubtful.

They would just sit and stare out the window and either Hetal or Rachel would point out their school and then that would be it. Then they'd get a new sweater or something and go home.

Go home to their separate homes. 

Hetal bit her lip and looked away. She didn't know why she was thinking so much when there was nothing to think about. She didn't even give a shit about Rachel like that.

"So are you coming or not?"
Topic Options