[/table]
[div style="width: 425px; margin: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; color: black"] putting it mildly, i'm gonna say disturbing the peace for mike, lmao

as for wren, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say "accidental" arson bc she's an angrey gorl and maybe it just got out of hand

[div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; color: #3E3C43; font-family: georgia"]watching every motion in my foolish lover's game ———
on this endless ocean, finally lovers know no shame ———
turning and returning to some secret place inside ———
watching in slow motion as you turn around and say ———
[shadow=#AE9669,left]take my breath away[/shadow] ———————— [abbr=Signature by Bryne]♛[/abbr]
[abbr=discord: cygnus#7690]discord: cygnus#7754[/abbr] — Gallery
why is your oc in jail?
okay, i know modern law doesn't exist in tnw, BUT!
what crime(s) do you think the person above's oc would be caught and imprisoned for?
you can add what you think your oc would get caught for, then what you think the oc above would get caught for.

also, this is meant to be funny and lighthearted but also fit ya know?

so, i'll start with joey and the next person can say what they thing she would get caught for and then list their oc and what they think theirs would get caught for and so on and so on!

i think joey would get caught for identity theft of an old man for his ~ money ~

[align=center]
✰[b] — BABY, I'M JUST TOO WEAK
[font=verdana][sub]she ; her [color=black]/ discord : scully#2222 / dump / halfmoon
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: times; text-align: justify"]hmm. well brendan is incredibly protective of his chickens, so perhaps someone injured one of them and he went ham, and ended up in jail for assault.

let's be honest, mike is... pretty volatile, plus did many things for the military pre and post blackout. there are a lot of reasons he could end up in jail... so...

[align=center]
[table]
aj
Topic Options