[table]
[/table][/table][/table]
[table][/table][/table][/table]
[table]
[/table]
[table][/table][/table]
TRACK!!!

[align=center]

a falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes.
i screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind.
[br]
my dudes i LOVE this !!!

[align=center][div style="margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: 3px; word-spacing: 2px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt;"]will probs be kinda slow to reply  ⸺  [ dump ]
(07-05-2020, 08:39 PM)marsy link Wrote: my dudes i LOVE this !!!
casual track. looks pretty cool.

[align=center]
[table]
[/table]
ohhh i am SO interested. BIG track. the discord link isn't working; is there a chance i could get a new one? :000000

[align=center][align=center]
[align=left]RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
[table]
[/table]
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify; line-height: 110%;"]eee ty everyone for the support !! bc we were so excited, the board is already up as well :^)

n omg yay !! o no, i’ll edit it in a moment, but here’s the link to: https://discord.gg/J84c6m
thank you :000

[align=center][align=center]
[align=left]RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
[table]
[/table]
yo track im in!!

[align=center][font=arial][I]so, i heard the world doesn't revolve around me /:
Hoot loves your aesthetics
WREN’S SANCTUARY — interest check
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify; line-height: 110%;"]long time no see, bbs !!

dandelion and i have created an idea for a new group that our characters will be co-leading! it’s called wren’s sanctuary, a cottage core kinda neutral group that resides in the countryside and lives off the land. they’re all about being a family and maintaining peace. got some cool lil traditions and a super fun territory with very good aligned morals :^)

would be awesome to receive feedback or input, as well as note if ur interested !! dandelion n i and friends are v excited about it so it would be super great to have a whole lil community to write with in this setting !!

the guide is in the post below! thank you <33
[align=center]
i want to live not just survive
wren’s sanctuary
[table]
welcome to wren’s sanctuary. it was founded two years ago by the montgomery brothers, and named after their beloved, lost family member. now, their family is the group itself; wanderers are welcomed in with open arms, and members are treated as if they are part of one another’s families. here, you never walk alone. the group was established in intentions of becoming a peaceful community to not simply survive in, but thrive in. so rest, lay down your weapons, and stay a while- you’ve made it home, weary wanderer.
[table]
[i]TERRITORY the group resides in the countryside, detached from the commotion and severe climates of the cities and extremes. the hills rolls gentle unto one another, greenery spans as far as you can see, the streams talk softly. dirt roads from the surrounding woodlands lead you into wren’s sanctuary, sloping uphill until the ground evens. the road continues through the main area of the group, splitting the main territory in half. east of the path, the livestock roam a large fenced off field, and majority of the houses are dotted along the landscape. these houses are dated stone cottages, just big enough to fit three rooms in them each- usually a bedroom, kitchen, and an extra room for owners to decide it’s use. to the west is their famous flower field and down the road resides the vegetable garden. the ground tapers off as it continues west, sloping downhill into a plentiful lake known as willow lake. the edges of their territory are fenced in by thick woodlands, where members can hunt or search for resources.
some landmarks include the old windmill they have turned into a storage room for farming and livestock tools and any extra supplies that need a place to stay. this resides just behind the livestock’s field, and right next to the old abandoned barn. this barn is beyond repair, and falling apart. the kids rumor it to be haunted, and everyone is advised to not go near it, as it is unstable and rotted. there is also a homemade baseball field near the outskirts of the territory, in the northeast quadrant, for the members to use freely. lastly, one of the stone cottages has been turned into a schoolhouse for the children there, and for any classes to be held in. education is a very important aspect in the group, so use of this school is encouraged.
bonfire pits reside beside the lake, and are used often. there are a few rope swings that hang from the older trees on the territory. there is the infamous old blue truck that rests in the back of their territory, just beside the woods, and serves as a frequent meeting spot / landmark as well. the group also uses scarecrows around the vegetable garden to ward off birds, and making them has become a fun kind of tradition.
[table]
positions of power wren’s sanctuary’s hierarchy isn’t much of a hierarchy. instead, they are simply different fields one is involved in, promoted based on experience. the senior members with the most experience are viewed as those who have more respect, rather than simply those that have a rank title, as most do.
overseers — the leaders of the group. they are in charge of politics, decision-making, and overall managing the group.
fireflies — the medics of the group. they assist any injured members, and also assist the animals should they injure themselves as well.
military — the defenders of the group. though they are neutral, these individuals are thoroughly trained to ensure the groups protection.
scouts — the scavengers of the group. they are tasked with the supply runs. they often go with volunteers as well, but these guys are the experts and are in charge of the run groups. they are experienced and trained, and what they say goes during these runs to ensure safety.
seraphites — the ranchhands and harvesters of the group. they don’t do *all* the work, but they are in charge of keeping stock of their food, they teach gardening skills, and ensure the animals are properly taken care of.
teachers — the mentors of the group. more of a job than a rank, they are in charge of educating the younger generations and holding frequent classes in the schoolhouse.
[table]
group relations they are a neutral group that does not like to involve itself unless absolutely necessary. wren’s sanctuary does not have allies because of this reason, as peace is their upmost goal. however, this does not mean they cannot make enemies with another group. wren’s sanctuary does not start battles, but if you poke the bear, it will come after you. they will defend themselves with everything they have, and protect what is theirs.
[table]
traditions wren’s sanctuary enjoys having a lot of traditions and activities due to its tight knit bond. below are some established traditions and activities.
alcohol brewing — the group brews its own alcohol consisting of homemade beer, wine, and moonshine. this comes in handy for the frequent events they host, offering drinks at most any gathering. they call these atticus & sons liquor, with stamps on the bottles in honor of the montgomery brothers’ late father.
bonfires — the group enjoys hosting these frequently as they are very easy. the fire pits are just by the lakeside, with scavenged chairs or pillows they use as seating.
scarecrow building — they use scarecrows in the vegetable gardens to scare off birds. they have made fun of the task, usually having the children decorate them how they would like. most of them are funnier than they are scary.
family dinners — they like to hold a group-wide meal at least once a week. everyone does their part to prepare the food, and they sit down near the lake, often playing games after dinner and enjoying each other’s company.
annual day of mourning — each year, during the spring, they dedicate a day to remembering their lost members. they hold a large family dinner the night of as well, and pour one out for their loved ones, and the members speak on and share stories about their lost members as well.
[fa]bookmark[/fa]
[table]
[div style="width: 90px; padding-top: 18.5px; text-align: center; font-family: arial; font-size: 5pt; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f2f2f2; letter-spacing: 0.5px; line-height: 1;"]NEUTRAL
HOMESTEAD
FAMILIAL
DOMESTIC
PROTECTIVE
PEACEFUL
aj
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a
[align=center]come and kiss me[abbr=19 yrs][/abbr]
a
[align=center]with a smile[abbr=19 yrs]♛[/abbr]