[/table]
Ves seeing the sleep paralysis demon and looking for Sel would be so cute

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
it would be though [insert eye emoji]

[align=center][align=center]
[align=left]RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
[table]
[/table]
she is his friend and a mom so like
perfect person to comfort
meanwhile she's just "ugh fine"

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
ves, sobbing: i had a really bad nightmare can i stay with you for the night
sel, already dealing with adelita: ugh i guess

[table]
[/table]
lmao that's basically it
now she has two babies to take care of

[align=center]
two crying babies who can't sleep at night. what could go wrong

[table]
[/table]
Sel's sleep schedule
oh wait

[align=center]
selena joins the crying sleepless babies

[table]
[/table]
probably

[align=center]
take a taste of [plot thread] your forbidden fruit
This plot thread is for ideas for my characters, [member=10374]vesania.[/member] and [member=10402]miguel cantor.[/member] . Feel free to talk to me about these or DM me on Discord (infectedmouth#1968)!!

Vesania's plot ideas:
Content Warning: some of this may be upsetting. Includes father issues, drinking, sleep paralysis, list will be added on.
- Ves has another sleep paralysis attack and seeks out someone to sit with for a while
- Ves has a panic attack at one point, and breaks down
- Ves goes missing for a few days. He returns injured and tired

WIP -- posting this so I don't lose it. I will update it as I get more ideas.

[table]
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a
[align=center]come and kiss me[abbr=19 yrs][/abbr]
a
[align=center]with a smile[abbr=19 yrs]♛[/abbr]
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a