[/table]

[align=center]  [ SHE'S NEON, SHINE YOUR LIGHT! ]  
[abbr=perpetual emo phase / college sophomore / taurus / osh-l / msg 4 skype sc discord etc / crows is my best friend - crows]info[/abbr] + thread hub + [abbr=fucc u it was 185 not 186 - eskie ; spills paint whoops i ruined it - fangs ; *handcuffs u to my weird bird foot* - crows ; pee kink - aporia]friends[/abbr]
heartless / private
[table]
[align=center]
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]claire loves u!
[align=center][size=9pt]AHN SEORA

DANCED IN THIS PARKADE ALONE, NOTHING ( HERE ) FELT MORE LIKE HOME ・✧
It's hard to know what love feels like if you've never felt it before. But when your chest tightens, your heart lurches, and you start smiling for no reason at all, that's when you would probably have an inkling.

Seora was in love, and it hadn't been the first time. She was used to feeling the other things, though - her heart sinking, her smile fading, her hands reaching back instead of inching forward - and she wondered why she couldn't have her share of the good side effects, too.

She took the pick out of her mouth like a cigarette and tested the strings. When she was satisfied, she strapped the guitar in place and held it like she was posing with a machine gun. "How do I look?" She gave her friend Asami a lopsided grin.

Seora had been crashing at Asami's dorm for nearly a week now. She felt like she had overstayed her welcome, but neither of them had really talked about it. She felt more at home in here for now, anyway. Ever since the incident, she couldn't even look Claudia in the eye, let alone share a room with her. It was okay with Asami. She bought her snacks, they helped each other with homework, and no one bothered them, save for the two freshman who came over every once in a while.

"Hey, uh..." she began, turning the machine heads on her already-tuned guitar. "do you wanna, um, go somewhere tonight?"

She had never been so forward with her before, but Seora wanted to attend the festival down the street for a while now. With all that was going on lately, she didn't want to go alone, but she hadn't had the chance to ask anyone until now.

"It's the little circus thing going on. We could..go together, if you want."
Topic Options