[/table]
as far as where to go w them, ppl adopting them, just including them in the background of threads (like barking or feeding them or acknowledging the smell they make), having threads interacting with/training them, etc, seem like a good place to start? I was also thinking about doing dog races or dog fights, though I find myself p iffy on the latter

http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=23316.0 there's their leaving thread if you'd like to read up on why!

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
adding the dogs in, be they in the background, or main, is a very, very good idea. it brings in more environmental elements to the group. personally not a fan of dog fighting, because i've too much a heart for animals to do that hHJKBGR

i hope they'll alright !

[align=center][align=center]
[align=left]RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
[table]
[/table]
literally the biggest mood and p much why I don't really wanna

they are! the break has been good for them

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
survey discussion
[div style="width: 400px; margin: auto; text-align: justify"]ok lads so... survey ran longer than I wanted to let it, but I got two wildly conflicting replies so. of course I was hoping for a bit more feedback

one reply was from someone here that is very happy with the way it is, and said the thing that needed improvement was activity

the other reply was from someone that used to be here. that person wasn't really a fan of anything. chief problems were that the threads tended to revolve around Bub and Sel with little room for other ppl to reply, it seems like a Badlands copycat and the territory needs more details

I don't want to come across as defensive or even get that way at all, but I'll throw down a lil explanation as to why the threads seemed to revolve around Bub and Sel so people at least understand why
activity here is pretty bad. we all know it. I don't get muse from that, I don't get ideas, I don't get plots. all I got is stuff related to Sel's family so... I tend to focus a lot on that since that's the only area where she's developing most of the time. Is that what I want to be the case? No, of course not, but I'm working with what I got
as soon as I got that reply, though, I tried to make some threads that didn't have anything to do w Sel's family/development. Darky, Bub's roleplayer, has decided to leave the site so this shouldn't really be an issue anymore

as far as potentially changing the theme/territory, I'm not opposed to the idea. But I can't do it unless I actually have a clear picture on what people would be interested in seeing. this is one of those things where saying "this is what's wrong" doesn't really point me to what's right, but I'd love to hear suggestions, I really would

I've been trying to come up w stuff to make the group more dynamic, and rn I was thinking trying to do more w the dogs? it's a small step but it's smth. I got that thread w the puppies up, but I wanna do more with them too

[align=center]
personally, i think bringing the dogs in is a very, very good start. i didn't really specify it all too much but i do think that bringing in a bit more of the theme is good, too.

i'm very sorry to hear that darky/bub has left, and i hope it's not because of that. hopefully we can all really come together and make los santos, well, los santos !!

[align=center][align=center]
[align=left]RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
[table]
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a
[align=center]come and kiss me[abbr=19 yrs][/abbr]
a
[align=center]with a smile[abbr=19 yrs]♛[/abbr]
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a