I'LL JUMP RIGHT IN [MEETING] AND PULL MY PIN
[align=center]
Selena Felix
She was downright giddy as she headed into the ballroom for today's meeting. Things were going quite well for the woman, in just about every area of her life (except one, unfortunately). Hopefully she could spread some good news that would boost morale and get some cheery faces on the people of Los Santos.

[spoiler=INFORMATION &&— UPDATED 11/23/19]General —
▪ Selena Felix | Sel or Lena depending on the situation
▪ Biologically Female | Identifies as Female | She/her
▪ 25 years 11 months | 12/18/13 | Ages real time
▪ Member of Bluestem Prairie | Lady of Los Santos | Heir of the Felix Family
▪ Former Warchief of the Badlands

Physical —
♦ HUMAN | Health: 100%
— She's small, but not too small, about 5'4" or so. Slender and always moving, pretty blue-green eyes with a mischievous glint in them and you know she's gonna get you into trouble. Dark hair, no doubt dark thoughts as well. Red lips curve into a lazy grin that reveals white teeth - they won't stay pearly for much longer, though, as she's often seen smoking.
minor injuries: n/a
major injuries: n/a

Important Info —
▪ Currently pregnant
▪ Trained medic but prefers the war and/or social branches.
▪ Drug dealer and enabler.
▪ Usually untrustworthy, everything is calculated, ambitious as fuck, nefarious motivations.
▪ Opinions, motivations and ambition are Sel's and Sel's alone and are not shared by her roleplayer.

Personality —
— Sel is a very bold, competitive and stubborn person, with a wild side that is shown frequently as well as flirtatious tendencies. She is easily bored and is always on the lookout for adventure, with a spark of curiosity that she hopes will lead to what she seeks: adventure and romance. She seems to not be a very serious person and would rather have fun than be productive, and failing entertainment she can be quite productive and get quite a bit done. She's loud and lacks discipline. While Sel is irresponsible (and oddly bossy) and wild, she is very family-oriented and loves her family dearly. She is usually a cheerful, friendly person but she definitely has a passion for the weird, dark and creepy. She is somewhat vain and egotistical. She has her secrets and one of them is her intelligence and ability to collect information; most dismiss her as a dumb party girl (or something like that) and that's part of her cover, she has her fair share of sins and has to have a way of hiding them, and because she is a good liar and good actress, she succeeds.
— Ambitious; arrogant; bold; bossy; brave; competitive; cruel; curious; cunning; dark; deceptive; egotistical; friendly; flirty; intelligent; irresponsible; manipulative; observant; sadistic; sly; stubborn; vain; wild

Relationships —
▪ Geoff x Eliza | Heir of the Felix Family
▪ Bisexual | Biromantic | Polygamous
▪ 1/2 Sank | 1/2 Selem | 1/2 Seleo
▪ Dating Mateo Suarez | Crushing on n/a
▪ Generally very friendly but not easy to become close with; flirty and defiant; loyalty is hard-earned and easily betrayed

Interaction —
— Physically Medium | Mentally Hard
— Trained with knives and poisons
— Prefers to fight with poisoned knives
— Relies largely on speed and agility
— No kill/capture/maim without permission
— Will kill/capture/maim with permission
— To attack, [member=183]Sel[/member] & attack in underlined #440349[/spoiler]

[align=center]
DARLING, DARLING, DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM
LYING TO HERSELF 'CAUSE HER LIQUOR'S TOP SHELF
IT'S ALARMING HONESTLY HOW CHARMING SHE CAN BE
FOOLING EVERYONE, TELLING HOW SHE'S HAVING FUN
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; color: black"]

jerome didn't know exactly what made sel appear so giddy that morning, but he liked to think that it was almost contagious. finding his own place in the ballroom, he glanced around at others who gathered in as well. a small, intrigued smile played on his lips as his gaze wandered back to selena.

[align=center]
HOW COULD I KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T SHOW?
[abbr=31 years old, male, bluestem prairie]—[/abbr] surely you've had enough of always thinking you're right. . .
[align=center][div style="width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 7pt; letter-spacing: 1.2px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]    Get some cheery faces on the people of Los Santos? Eben could name only one person that wasn't Sel delightful enough to crack a grin over anything. He knew for sure that he tended to look naturally downcast, somewhat vacant and quite definitely cold. As he tread lightly into the ballroom, hands shoved in his pockets, he automatically stopped right by Jerome's side; at least he could smile for the both of them.

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
[align=center]
Selena Felix
People started filing in; Jerome had a small smile on his face and Eben was practically glowering. Well, it was a start. "First off, ladies and gents and whatever else you please, give a warm welcome to my darling sister Isabel-"

Despite somehow missing her sister's appearance, she piped up to interrupt Sel. "Bub is the name I go by to everybody, Sel." She said, voice low and angry.

Sel waved a hand dismissively. "Then tell everybody." She said, not all that concerned with what Bub preferred being called by others. Unless someone was using the wrong name and upsetting her, then the older would make it her problem. "In other news, I've secured alliances with Northstar District and Bluestem Prairie, and I'm pretty confident that we'll have one with Flintlock Lodge as well." Despite Eddie's clear reservations about Sel herself, he knew better than to outright reject an alliance. Particularly when he was only acting as leader, and a woman named Hayley had the final say. Oh, Sel was looking forward to that meeting.

"Unfortunately, despite my best attempts to befriend the Badlands, their leader has chosen to remain hostile with us. It's a shame, because I know that not all of the people in their group are well, bad." She couldn't help but think of Salem. "But if that's how Catalyst wants to play, so be it." She was confident that if there was a clash with the other group, Los Santos would be able to handle themselves, that the odds were not stacked in Cat's favor like they probably thought.

Let them think that. It'd make the skirmish more fun, to see their face crumble when they realized.

"For the groups that did accept our alliance request, I'd like to do a one-on-one event with each of them. Maybe some fun Christmas themed ones? I'm open to suggestions." What better way to build bonds between the alliances than capitalizing on the holiday that brought family together most? "Oh, and one with all of them for my birthday. What? I've got friends in most other groups, I want to see them. Might as well use it for diplomacy too, right?" For once it was a transparent look at her thought process, minus Sel wanting as much attention as she could possibly get.

OOC Summary:
— Welcome to Bub/Darky!
— We now have alliances with Northstar District, Bluestem Prairie, and a possible one with Flintlock Lodge.
— However tensions are rising with the Badlands and they've been dropped to enemy status.
— I'd like to do one-on-one events with our new allies, possibly Christmas themed?
— In addition to the one-on-one events, Sel wants to have a big birthday party where everyone is invited.

[spoiler=INFORMATION &&— UPDATED 11/23/19]General —
▪ Selena Felix | Sel or Lena depending on the situation
▪ Biologically Female | Identifies as Female | She/her
▪ 25 years 11 months | 12/18/13 | Ages real time
▪ Member of Bluestem Prairie | Lady of Los Santos | Heir of the Felix Family
▪ Former Warchief of the Badlands

Physical —
♦ HUMAN | Health: 100%
— She's small, but not too small, about 5'4" or so. Slender and always moving, pretty blue-green eyes with a mischievous glint in them and you know she's gonna get you into trouble. Dark hair, no doubt dark thoughts as well. Red lips curve into a lazy grin that reveals white teeth - they won't stay pearly for much longer, though, as she's often seen smoking.
minor injuries: n/a
major injuries: n/a

Important Info —
▪ Currently pregnant
▪ Trained medic but prefers the war and/or social branches.
▪ Drug dealer and enabler.
▪ Usually untrustworthy, everything is calculated, ambitious as fuck, nefarious motivations.
▪ Opinions, motivations and ambition are Sel's and Sel's alone and are not shared by her roleplayer.

Personality —
— Sel is a very bold, competitive and stubborn person, with a wild side that is shown frequently as well as flirtatious tendencies. She is easily bored and is always on the lookout for adventure, with a spark of curiosity that she hopes will lead to what she seeks: adventure and romance. She seems to not be a very serious person and would rather have fun than be productive, and failing entertainment she can be quite productive and get quite a bit done. She's loud and lacks discipline. While Sel is irresponsible (and oddly bossy) and wild, she is very family-oriented and loves her family dearly. She is usually a cheerful, friendly person but she definitely has a passion for the weird, dark and creepy. She is somewhat vain and egotistical. She has her secrets and one of them is her intelligence and ability to collect information; most dismiss her as a dumb party girl (or something like that) and that's part of her cover, she has her fair share of sins and has to have a way of hiding them, and because she is a good liar and good actress, she succeeds.
— Ambitious; arrogant; bold; bossy; brave; competitive; cruel; curious; cunning; dark; deceptive; egotistical; friendly; flirty; intelligent; irresponsible; manipulative; observant; sadistic; sly; stubborn; vain; wild

Relationships —
▪ Geoff x Eliza | Heir of the Felix Family
▪ Bisexual | Biromantic | Polygamous
▪ 1/2 Sank | 1/2 Selem | 1/2 Seleo
▪ Dating Mateo Suarez | Crushing on n/a
▪ Generally very friendly but not easy to become close with; flirty and defiant; loyalty is hard-earned and easily betrayed

Interaction —
— Physically Medium | Mentally Hard
— Trained with knives and poisons
— Prefers to fight with poisoned knives
— Relies largely on speed and agility
— No kill/capture/maim without permission
— Will kill/capture/maim with permission
— To attack, [member=183]Sel[/member] & attack in underlined #440349[/spoiler]

[align=center]
DARLING, DARLING, DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM
LYING TO HERSELF 'CAUSE HER LIQUOR'S TOP SHELF
IT'S ALARMING HONESTLY HOW CHARMING SHE CAN BE