NORTHSTAR'S HP TRYOUTS
[align=center][div style="width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 9.2pt; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]This is a thread intended to promote Northstar District’s activity and hopefully help bring more members to the backboards. Promotions will be made based on these applications and also on general activity around the board.

High positions will be chosen IC during meetings. If you want your character to earn a HP rank, you must be active for at least a week IC.

RANKS
Prodigy [ HP ]:
The second-in-command, or deputy; they are up in line to succeed the guardian, and are expected to learn the ways of becoming an even better guardian than the current one. They have a lot of influence and authority over everyone else, and will have a hand in leading themselves, and substituting for the guardian when it's needed. ( 0/1 )

Mercenaries [ S/HP ]:
A special ops force of fighters exceptionally skilled in combat. Act as police when needed. ( Unlimited )

Emissaries [ S/HP ]:
A group of members who oversee trade, events, etc. They are often trusted, loyal people who the guardian can trust to carry out his word, and can sometimes serve as diplomats during times of conflict with other groups. Highly regarded. ( Unlimited )

Apothecaries [ S/HP ]:
Men or women highly skilled in medicine and the art of healing. ( Unlimited )

Pages [ S/HP ]:
Stepping stone rank for members that show promise. ( Unlimited )

APPLICATION FORM
Code:
[div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; width: 470px; line-height: 100%; color: black; margin-top: 10px"]
[justify][b]USERNAME:[/b]
[b]ACTIVITY:[/b]
[b]MUSE:[/b]
[b]POSITION:[/b]
[b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b]
[b]CHARACTER PERSONALITY:[/b]

[align=center]
I'LL EAT UP ALL YOUR PAIN, TAKE IN ALL THE BLAME
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 4.2px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]BE THAT SOMEONE TO COMPLAIN TO — NOTES.
[div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; width: 470px; line-height: 100%; color: black; margin-top: 10px"]
[justify]USERNAME: [member=2271]elysian[/member]
ACTIVITY: uh uh 7/10 (kinda not "out there" ooc-ly, but totally there for most things ic)
MUSE: for jazz it's a solid 9/10
POSITION: emissary
CHARACTER NAME: jasper "jazz" holliday
CHARACTER PERSONALITY: uh it's kinda long and hard to describe kinda but here is his personality in his bio it's the worst personality bio in history but y'know what i tried
the main things to really know about jazz is that he's a very kind, empathetic, happy person who loves tf outta the world and most everyone in it including demons and ghosts
[align=center][div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; width: 470px; line-height: 100%; color: black; margin-top: 10px"]
[justify]USERNAME: van
ACTIVITY: 6/10
MUSE: 10/10 he's a meme
POSITION: emissary
CHARACTER NAME: ezra cooper
CHARACTER PERSONALITY: honestly he's a piece of dog crap on your shoe but he's my son and i love him. kind of annoying and obnoxious, very entitled and he wears sunglasses inside at night, he has no heart of gold, but let him tell people what to do and he thrives. probably kind of an ass kisser tbh, he wants greenie to approve of his existence.

[align=center]
[color=#BCD8E4][shadow=black,left]a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054
[align=center]
[justify]USERNAME: cosmyn
ACTIVITY: 9/10
MUSE: depends on a lot. in normal threads i can't really do more then 4 paragraph, but you'll usually get at least one or two paragraphs.
POSITION: page or emissary
CHARACTER NAME: puck
CHARACTER PERSONALITY: puck tends to be the more.. mischievous type. he's always coming up with new pranks and trying to to get on peoples nerves. ultimately, he just wants to be a kid for as long as he can.

[align=center]
are you tired of me yet?
[abbr=gorgon / he him his / married]✦[/abbr]✦[/color] i’m a little sick right now but i swear
Hoot listens to Cavetown with her friend
Topic Options