LOS SANTOS S/HP TRYOUTS
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify; line-height: 110%;"]heyo, and welcome to los santos’ s/hp tryouts! los santos is a new backboard, and thus, needs some ranks to be filled. these tryouts will be based on activity as well as your character’s level of involvement in group activities and overall contribution and ability to fulfill the rank well! these will close on july 1st, though this date may change depending on what is necessary!

RANKS AVAILABLE
HEADHUNTERS The very top fighters, dealers, and overall impactful community members. These are trusted members of the group that are sure to one day lead. They are the leaders of the community and serve as examples as to what is expected in the gang. Rule enforcers and advocates for the gang members.
DOCTOR Just as stated. The medical go-to in the gang. A god at patching bullet wounds and helping keep these gunhappy criminals alive.
DOCTOR'S APPRENTICE Trainee in the medicine field. These are aspiring doctors and help keep the members well and safe.
HITMEN Proven fighters of the group, they are the strength of the gang. Whether they be skilled in sniping targets, or skilled in taking down enemies in raids, they have proven their ability to the group.
DEALERS Proven minds of the group. They may not excel in combat, but they show their worth in other fields such as dealing, politics, or management, they are a pillar of the group and have a promising future.

APPLICATION
Code:
CHARACTER NAME: text
ACTIVITY LEVEL: rank out of 10 // note any obstacles in your usual schedules
DESIRED RANK: text
SECONDARY RANK: like a backup or second choice
CHARACTER TRAITS: brief, no sweat! maybe a reasoning why they’d be a good fit too!
OTHER: text
tracking!

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 9.2pt; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Tracking out of curiosity!
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9.2pt; line-height: 1.4;"]CHARACTER NAME: Volatile
ACTIVITY LEVEL: 7/10 or something though I'll be getting a job soon so that might change.
DESIRED RANK: Hitman
SECONDARY RANK: Uhhh nothing I don't trust him.
CHARACTER TRAITS: Though Volatile isn't the sort of person anyone should trust with true authority, he knows how to keep his head in tough situations. He excels in all things combat-related and revels in violence, though with practice and at least moderate trust in Bane, he's learning to keep that violence strictly to people he's supposed to be violent with. He can at times be headstrong but he's surprisingly loyal — sure, he'll start fights with other members of Los Santos, but he does it affectionately.
OTHER: Nope!

[align=center]
THE BLACK HEART ANGELS CALLING —–— WITH KISSES ON MY MOUTH
THERE'S POISON IN THE WATER, THE WORDS ARE FALLING OUT | INFO
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: justify; width: 435px; font-size: 8pt; color: #808080; line-height: 120%; font-family: arial; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px;"]—-  & CHARACTER NAME: honey justice
ACTIVITY LEVEL: 7/10 // i’m taking french as a summer class so some days may be dedicated to doing my work for that
DESIRED RANK: hitman
SECONDARY RANK: doctor’s apprentice
CHARACTER TRAITS: despite her young age honey shows that she is a strong-willed and determined girl. she doesn’t let her petite frame and the stereotypes choose her identity. she wants to show that she is capable of fighting so that she makes sure nobody underestimates her. she’s willing to work day in and day out to come out stronger than ever in order to keep people safe, because nobody did the same for her.
OTHER: nope!

[align=center]
I KEEP A RECORD OF THE WRECKAGE IN MY LIFE.
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 8pt; color: #808080; line-height: 120%; font-family: arial; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px;"]HONEY B. JUSTICE / FIFTEEN / LOS SANTOS / STORAGE
[align=center][div style="width:500px;font-size:9.2pt; text-align:justify"]CHARACTER NAME: Caustic
ACTIVITY LEVEL: uh 8.1/10 probably unless I fall into a video game coma. Might change in the second half of the summer. For now though I don't have a life
DESIRED RANK: Doctor
SECONDARY RANK: Hitman
CHARACTER TRAITS: You may be wondering, "why the hell is this asshole a good fit for a doctor?" Yes, he can be terrible, especially when he's around Volatile, and he may seem more prone to murder than anything else, but it's not fun when he's going it solo. Can't enjoy killing people as much when there's no one else around to share the success. He's not coming at this with a lack of experience, either; with his first gang of fuck-ups, he learned how to make-do with a whole lotta nothing. Imagine what he can do with supplies that haven't come from the seediest of alleyways. 
OTHER: For a reference, please see Volatile. Guy starts fights with a set of furry tiger claws. How's he alive? Because someone (Caustic) makes sure he doesn't crawl into a hole like a feral animal to die of infection.

[align=center]
[div style="max-width:;font-size:15pt; font-family:impact; letter-spacing:1.1px; color:black; padding:10px"]I AM BOTH MAN AND BRIGADE
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.2pt; line-height: 1.2; letter-spacing: 0.7px; word-spacing: 1px;"]CHARACTER NAME: roswell ortega
ACTIVITY LEVEL: 7-ish out of 10 // tbh this varies bc my babysitting job's times are varied , and i don't have my own laptop currently so i'm usually only on later at night for a few hours .
DESIRED RANK: headhunter
SECONDARY RANK: doctor or hitman
CHARACTER TRAITS: while ruthless , unforgiving , and extremely lethal from years of training , roswell is one of the most loyal people you could ever meet , once you earn his trust ( which isn't easily won ) . he's got a big soft spot for kids and animals , and is very gentle and even nurturing with them , as well as highly protective of them and innocents ( and the people he's trusted to protect ) . he's very levelheaded , and even when he's angry as all hell , he won't let it get to his head . // while skilled in many different fighting styles , as well as with an assortment of weapons , he's also extremely skilled in the medical area , and is very attentive and gentle when mending wounds ( whether the person is someone he likes / trusts or not ) .
OTHER: i don't think so !

[align=center][div style="margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: 3px; word-spacing: 2px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt;"]will probs be kinda slow to reply  ⸺  [ dump ]
quiet stalk

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
[align=center][div style="width: 530px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .3px; line-height: 1.3; padding: 4px;"]CHARACTER NAME: abd al-malik abatangelo
ACTIVITY LEVEL: probably around an 8/10 — i'm on summer break, so unless i'm out doing anything or helping around the house, i should be able to post
DESIRED RANK: headhunter
SECONDARY RANK: dealer
CHARACTER TRAITS: having come from a background of violence, malik knows intimately the struggles that come with a criminal lifestyle, no matter how petty or extreme — and he also knows that a group of thieves and murderers and dealers need more than just likeminded people on their side. unlike many of the unpredictable characters in los santos, malik is far more reliable and trustworthy; he doesn't believe in explosive anger or betrayal, preferring diplomacy to brute force. this levelheaded reason is one of his greatest assets, helping him avoid most fights and calm others before they get out of hand. he's skilled enough in combat but it isn't his greatest calling; he's more of a "balance", mediating the more hotheaded members of the group.
OTHER: nope! [s]this is bad wow
Topic Options