One Dark Night (Open/Public Rp)
(This is where we'll begin the Rp Big Grin
Signups are in this link: https://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=21263.0)

Vincent grew excited as he got closer to the platforms 9 and 10 in the muggle train station. Looking around, he made sure that no muggles were watching as he got ready to enter the brick portal that laid in between the two platforms. Picking up speed to go through the portal, he made it through with ease and was happy to see the Hogwarts Express for another year. "Well Zephyr, are you ready to go back for another year?" the male asked his companion, who gave an ear flick in response. Giving a small chuckle, he replied to his friend. "Don't worry Zephyr, you won't be in your cage forever. I'll let you out once we get to Hogwarts so you can stretch out your wings." Making his way onto the train, Vincent picked and empty cart and began to set his bags on the luggage rack but made sure his bat friend would stay down with him. "I guess we're this first one in this cart aren't we?" Vincent joked to Zephyr as he sat down to relax. Knowing the train wouldn't move for a while as the other students got on, he decided to read a newspaper that was placed in the seat across from him.

"I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka."
- Dr. Horrible (Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog)
Topic Options