SINKING HALFWAY TO THE BOTTOM - private
// yes i did take the title from 'help' by pink guy , what about it
also this is lazy but it's just a starter aaa forgive me it's been a rough morning

Snowspot stretched out a leg and rolled from his back to his stomach. He blinked sleepily and stood. Time to leave his warm patch of sun, he supposed, and get started with his day.

lark - 17 - they / them or he / him - mentally ill - disabled
doing my best to be a positive person !

let's try again !

active most weekdays, 10 am to 4 am
time zone : central standard time

[url=http://www.petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=1127622]
please click to help me grow my pet :>

Doestep herself had a busy day ahead. She needed to hunt and mark the perimeter of her tiny dwelling, a clearing guarded by a few oak trees. The early morning sun began to peek over the mountains in the distance, and feeling the growing warmth on her fur, she groaned. Blinking one green eye open, then the other, she stretched luxuriously and rose to her paws. Today would be a good day, she could feel it. Her rumbling stomach decided for her which task she would be doing first, so with nothing but a nice mouse on her mind, she set out in search of food.

[div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; color: #3E3C43; font-family: georgia"]watching every motion in my foolish lover's game ———
on this endless ocean, finally lovers know no shame ———
turning and returning to some secret place inside ———
watching in slow motion as you turn around and say ———
[shadow=#AE9669,left]take my breath away[/shadow] ———————— [abbr=Signature by Bryne]♛[/abbr]
[abbr=discord: cygnus#7690]discord: cygnus#7754[/abbr] — Gallery
Snowspot stepped carefully through thick grass, murmuring unhappily when dew dampened his thick fur. He shook his paws one by one once he was in a more clear area, one that he enjoyed because the humans still cut the grass here. Sure, food couldn't hide here, but the local hunters usually left something behind. A scavenger's life was not noble, or graceful, but he was neither and did not claim to be.

let's try again !

Doestep herself did try to carry herself with a certain poise. She had an aura of seriousness, no doubt, and perhaps that is why she decided it was time to actively search for a place to call her own- permanently. She had heard of nearby clans, but she wasn’t sure how she felt about them or the idea. Goodness knows she has all the time in the world to think about it and make a decision. As these thoughts plagued her mind, the brown and white she-cat heard a rustle and dropped into a hunting position immediately. Breakfast was surely calling.

[div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; color: #3E3C43; font-family: georgia"]watching every motion in my foolish lover's game ———
[shadow=#AE9669,left]take my breath away[/shadow] ———————— [abbr=Signature by Bryne]♛[/abbr]
Snowstep caught a slight movement in the grass about 10 feet to his right and turned. Better not to call out; it might be prey and he wouldn't want to scare it away. He sniffed curiously but smelled nothing but grass. Damn these flowers, dulling his focus! He crouched a bit and moved forward cautiously. His white-spotted fur would surely help camouflage him, even as he was in the open.

let's try again !

Not even having bothered to scent the air, Doestep cursed herself and went the scent didn’t come back familiar, she stood upright and bristled caustiously. ”Who’s there?” she meowed loudly, looking around. Unlike her company, she was not so easily camouflaged.

Snowspot straightened and tried not to be alarmed. "Uh- I'm not a threat, promise." How lame. How unconvincing. "My name's Snowspot, and I'm just tryin' to find some food, okay? Sorry if I'm in your space. Where are you?" He squinted into the grass. He didn't make any move forward- he wasn't ready to confront this new cat yet.

let's try again !

Topic Options