[/table]
[align=center][div style="width: 460px; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 22px;"]
[font=calibri]
eyy dude, welcome welcome! i'm van and dskjsdjh i used to be hardcore into xanje back in the day (idk if you played the pet game? but i'm the designer/inventor of the spotted/dotted whammy ((can't remember the proper name but it was one of those kjdsjk))) and also a member of old feralfront/warriorcatsrp.com/the og official forums, among a billion others ddskjsdjh

but ye welcome and like dm me if you ever want to chat or plot or something? my messages are wiiide open

[align=center]
[color=#BCD8E4][shadow=black,left]a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054
[align=center]
hi!! oh man i was never in xanje but the pets absolutely fascinated me so i lurked on there a lot! anyways, my name's vid! if you want to plot or if you wanna be friends please feel free to message me!!

[align=right]
---yeah we all still die
what will you leave behind ?
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; line-height: 140%; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; font-family: work sans, helvetica;"]welcome! i've been on rp sites such as xanje and ff/warriorcats as well before i transitioned over to bb! my messages are open if you ever want to dm me about anything, chatting or plotting <3
Welcome to bb!! If you ever want to talk feel free to message me my guy!
hello!!! i also used to be on xanje, but i left when the pets became the main thing, more than they were at first, if that makes sense? anyways, i'd be happy to chat or rp with you, my PMs are always open!! <3

[div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; color: #3E3C43; font-family: georgia"]watching every motion in my foolish lover's game ———
on this endless ocean, finally lovers know no shame ———
turning and returning to some secret place inside ———
watching in slow motion as you turn around and say ———
[shadow=#AE9669,left]take my breath away[/shadow] ———————— [abbr=Signature by Bryne]♛[/abbr]
[abbr=discord: cygnus#7690]discord: cygnus#7754[/abbr] — Gallery
hi ashe ily

[align=center]
ホントは私気付いてたんです
あなたが私を見ていてくれたこと
[div style="width:200px;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:-.3px;font-family:arial;text-shadow:0 0 1px #262626; text-transform: lowercase; color: #000; line-height: 14px;text-align: center;margin:auto;"]char. gallery - [abbr=discord: jamie#6088 - pms are open]contact[/abbr] - [abbr=jamie, 22, she/her, est]info[/abbr]
I'm so sorry I'm bad at responding. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Sorry for the huge delay. I literally spend a majority of my free time on my Xbox anymore. I bought one over the summer and I just got AC: Odyssey for Christmas and bought some Sims packs. xD

Ily too jamie. <3
hello!
Hello everyone!

I joined BB a couple of days ago, because a friend of mine transitioned over here. I've been on previous rp sites like Xanje and what used to be WarriorCats. I look forward to making new friends and roleplaying on here. ((:
Hello and welcome!!

and i see fire, blood in the breeze
[sup]AND I HOPE THAT YOU'LL REMEMBER ME
Hi there. Welcome to BB. Can’t wait to get to know you and rp with you.

I’m AJ.

[align=center]
[table]
aj
Topic Options