grimmoon
[ BLUESTEM HP TRYOUTS ] - Printable Version

+- grimmoon (https://grimmoonrp.com)
+-- Forum: archive (https://grimmoonrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=80)
+--- Forum: rp archives (https://grimmoonrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+---- Forum: The New World (https://grimmoonrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+----- Forum: Character Adoptions (https://grimmoonrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Thread: [ BLUESTEM HP TRYOUTS ] (/showthread.php?tid=19729)

[ BLUESTEM HP TRYOUTS ] - truce. - 06-24-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 375px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 7pt; line-height: 1.5;"]This is a thread intended to promote Bluestem Prairie’s activity and hopefully help bring more members to the backboards. Promotions will be made based on these applications and also on general activity around the board.

High positions will be chosen IC during meetings. If you want your character to earn a HP rank, you must be active for at least a week IC.

RANKS
Right Hand Man [HP]:
They are the second-in-command and are responsible for assisting the leader in overseeing the running of the group. They typically organise and lead raids, conduct training sessions and weekly tasks, and they take over as leader if the leader were to abdicate or die. ( 0/1 )

Council [HP]:
This is a small group of members who act as the ‘Voice of Bluestem’. They have proven loyal to the group and act as advisors to higher positions. They can organise events without needing to consult with the leader, oversee trade, welcome new members and act as a jury if there were ever a trial. They serve as diplomats throughout conflict and work together to advise the leader on the next course of action to remedy any issues. ( 3/3 )

Marshal [HP]
This person acts as the lawmaker and enforcer beside the leader, establishing the rules of Bluestem Prairie and leading trials if anybody were to have broken these rules. ( 1/1 )

Medic [S/HP]
These are members who are trained in medicine or have knowledge of first aid. They are trusted by the group to aid the sick and inured. ( 0/2 )

Ambassadors [S/HP]
This group acts as the messengers of the Prairie, helping to maintain relations between other groups. They will visit other groups to establish relations and trade agreements on the leader’s behalf, regularly keep an eye on and report back with news of other groups. ( 0/3 )

Bounty Hunters [S/HP]
These are Bluestem’s most skilled fighters who act as the group’s infantry in times of conflict. Otherwise, these are members trusted to arrange attacks on enemy groups or specific rivals threatening the safety of Bluestem Prairie. They receive regular training and are allowed to hold training and sparring events for regular townsmen. ( unlimited )

APPLICATION FORM
Code:
[div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; width: 470px; line-height: 100%; color: black; margin-top: 10px"]
[justify][b]USERNAME:[/b]
[b]ACTIVITY:[/b]
[b]MUSE:[/b]
[b]POSITION:[/b]
[b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b]
[b]CHARACTER PERSONALITY:[/b]

Re: [ BLUESTEM HP TRYOUTS ] - parks. - 06-24-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 7pt; line-height: 1.2; color: #494949; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing: 1px; margin-top: 10px;"]tracking !

Re: [ BLUESTEM HP TRYOUTS ] - dylan. - 06-24-2019

(06-24-2019, 07:33 PM)MALACHI. link Wrote:[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 7pt; line-height: 1.2; color: #494949; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing: 1px; margin-top: 10px;"]tracking !

Re: [ BLUESTEM HP TRYOUTS ] - ikigai. - 06-24-2019

[div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; width: 470px; line-height: 100%; color: black; margin-top: 10px"]
[justify]USERNAME: elysian.
ACTIVITY: i work 3-4 days a week, and try and reply on my days off or late nights. roughly 6/10
MUSE: 7/10. i work 12 hour shifts throughout the week and have college classes but i try to respond to things at least weekly
POSITION: council
CHARACTER NAME: mateo suarez
CHARACTER PERSONALITY: i'll say the basic outline of his personality is that he thinks he's really some suave, charming gentleman- which he's not particularly wrong. he can usually be seen trying to offer a helping hand where he goes- or trying to charm his way into both men and women's hearts. overall, to keep it simple and sweet, he's trying to be a full-time rico suave and part-time don juan. wow this is the worst personality description ever but. y'know.

Re: [ BLUESTEM HP TRYOUTS ] - truce. - 06-25-2019

More roles have now been added to apply for !

Re: [ BLUESTEM HP TRYOUTS ] - parks. - 06-27-2019

[align=center][div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; width: 470px; line-height: 100%; color: black; margin-top: 10px"]
[justify]USERNAME: kp.
ACTIVITY: 7/10 , i'm online practically all the time , but i also juggle a job , so it may be a bit spotty at times . but , for the most part my posting will remain consistent !
MUSE: 8/10 . i got a lot of it .
POSITION: council .
CHARACTER NAME: malachi .
CHARACTER PERSONALITY: oh , man , she's a lot , but the basic rundown is that she’s kind of an asshole ? a rebellious piece of shit with no respect for authority , she prefers to follow her own rules for the most part ; incredibly reckless and impulsive , but she's got a little charm to her . appears kind of self-absorbed and selfish , but in actuality , she’s very sweet and empathetic , and cares more than she tends to let on . deathly loyal too . she just has a very difficult time trusting people , though she does tend to form dependencies on certain people . and she’s incredibly foul-mouthed and crass , but she's good with her words ; no sense of boundaries or personal space either . she also has bit of a god / messiah complex due to past issues , but ultimately she means well . just has trouble executing it .

Re: [ BLUESTEM HP TRYOUTS ] - dylan. - 07-01-2019

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: justify; width: 435px; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #808080; line-height: 120%; font-family: arial; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px;"]—-  & USERNAME: demaury
ACTIVITY: 7/10. i have french and some days might be dedicated to working on that than bb
MUSE: i'd say 6/10
POSITION: council
CHARACTER NAME: dylan hartmann
CHARACTER PERSONALITY: she can be a bit air-headed at times, but she tries to prove her worth in other fields like fighting. she’s definitely got a happy-go-lucky attitude to certain things and easily excited. even though she may be on the short side, she tries not to let that be a disadvantage. she doesn’t trust people too easily, but she will try her best to befriend them at least. she’s very family-oriented and once you have her loyalty she’s will never leave your side, metaphorically or even literally.

Re: [ BLUESTEM HP TRYOUTS ] - roman. - 08-12-2019

[justify]USERNAME: elysian.
ACTIVITY: uh uh uh 6/10 (college, work, and just trying to stay sane through it all makes me inactive sometimes)
MUSE: for roman?? 10/10 baby
POSITION: ambassador for a bit, and then climb up to right hand man?
CHARACTER NAME: roman lee darrow
CHARACTER PERSONALITY: his bio is right here
but to give a basic, very basic rundown, roman is a clever, intelligent man with a good head on his shoulders. he coins himself to be "people-smart" which is basically a good term for saying he knows how people react in most situations. and usually uses this to have the cards stacked in his favor. it's hard to really outline whether he uses it for the common good or for his own ulterior benefits throughout it all, making it hard for anyone let alone him to decide at the end of the day whether he's a good guy or the bad guy in even his own story. he manages to come off as somewhat shifty at times, and even a bit of a trouble maker, but his loyalty to bluestem keeps him rooted. constantly thrill-seeking. he has a big heart, believe it or not, and his roots run deep whenever he finds someone he cares about.

that's a very broad and out of place description but. i tried.

Re: [ BLUESTEM HP TRYOUTS ] - DoI - 09-26-2019

[justify]USERNAME: cosmyn
ACTIVITY: pretty much 9/10. if theres a thread, ill reply to it usually, and im always popping onto the site
MUSE: depends on the day, my mood, etc. changes a lot
POSITION: medic
CHARACTER NAME: lhamo blum
CHARACTER PERSONALITY: kind of still being developed and not decided as of rn.