grimmoon
american boyfriend ✩ p - Printable Version

+- grimmoon (https://grimmoonrp.com)
+-- Forum: archive (https://grimmoonrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=80)
+--- Forum: ooc archives (https://grimmoonrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Forum: Intro to Bearbones (https://grimmoonrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+----- Forum: General OOC (https://grimmoonrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+------ Forum: Other Plotting (https://grimmoonrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+------ Thread: american boyfriend ✩ p (/showthread.php?tid=17216)

Pages: 1 2

american boyfriend ✩ p - apollo - 09-03-2018

[member=27]fitz[/member]

ok so I've been really wanting to do a role-play with val where his band has already gotten big?? does that sound appealing to u?

Re: american boyfriend ✩ p - marsy - 09-03-2018

my dude i am also already so Ready for these gays omg

that sounds hella cool with me !! were you thinkin he and sonny would already be friends ? either way , sonny is definitely gonna be a huge fan of val's band .

Re: american boyfriend ✩ p - apollo - 09-03-2018

well what does donny do for a living ?

Re: american boyfriend ✩ p - marsy - 09-03-2018

he's probably a barista at a local cafe , and might work part-time at a daycare center , as well , on top of taking college classes . he also does volunteer work whenever he can , usually at animal shelters or at nursing homes . ngl this is copy & pasted sadfkljask

but he also has a verse where he's a professional football ( soccer ) player cause i'm Trash

Re: american boyfriend ✩ p - apollo - 09-04-2018

i think it would be cute as fuck if val went into his coffee shop with like one of his bandmates once and orders coffee from him and immediately starts hitting on him and then asks when he gets off and comes back later when his shift is over because he doesn't want to get him in trouble with his manager but he really wants to ask him out properly and stuff i think that would be really cute

sadfhasldkjh he gives him free vip tickets to the show that pnkfry is opening for a few nights after the date as a gift because sonny mentions being a fan of the band they're opening for

and i bet the date is something like..... mushy like taking him to get milkshakes and then going on a walk through the park where he has a little picnic set up

and i think when they meet like pnkfry's got like a core following and he has a bunch of followers on twitter and instagram and is making a fair amount of money but they're still not really doing their own shows and only really opening for bigger bands and he doesn't get swarmed in public, he just gets recognized sometimes i think

Re: american boyfriend ✩ p - marsy - 09-04-2018

LOOK i am highkey getting distracted by every little thing i apologize cx

but anywho

i'm physically going " awwww " askfjsd that's so fuckin cute ?? and perfect ?? ? sonny probably gets tons of guys and girls alike hitting on him but val's just . different ?? and super interesting ?? and sonny's just super Flustered & would probs be like " oh no , i can't accept this " when val gives him the tickets like ?? he'd be super reluctant but obvs he'd take em bc he can't just say NO to val ok

honestly what a PERFECT date tho like . . . get u a mans who takes you to get milkshakes and then takes you to a picnic he had all set up in the park , damn . sonny is so taken off guard by how sweet val is & not just tryna get in his pants u g h what sweethearts

& i'm thinkin sonny knows like a song or two but he never really knew who the band was until he's at the concert listening to them , and they play a song he knows and he's like " oh shit " lmao

Re: american boyfriend ✩ p - apollo - 09-04-2018

I love them sm !!! thats so cute!!!!

okay a few things:

first of all, for their like 4 month anniversary val probably writes a song about sonny and books out a bar and performs it at a private concert for just them and then after that night val records a studio version with his band and long story short its on their first full length album called "sonny" and thats gay

also val would probably be a little nervous to talk to him about being bipolar because his disorder has literally ruined relationships for him before but when sonny is understanding and wants to know how to be supportive (I'm inferring, this just seems very much like what he'd do) val is so relived and is a big baby and probably cries a little bit

I think sonny is the first trans guy val has been in a long term relationship with so he feels like.... extremely relaxed to have a partner who understands all his struggles with dysphoria and transphobia and shit and I bet its super validating for both of them

when val starts getting bigger and bigger, it just happens to happen that he can organize a big chunk of his first tour to line up with sonny's summer break so he gets to come on tour with them for a while : ' ) and then when sonny has to go back to school and val has a few months of touring left they FaceTime every day (sometimes multiple times if like sonny has a day off and val only has 1 show in the night so he's in his hotel room all day) and val probably is like on stage sometimes and its like "I'm gonna be honest with you homies.......... I miss my fuckin boyfriend" and the entire crowd is Feeling Their Gay Pain

when val comes back from tour he's like "I'm gonna be HONEST with you I never wanna be apart from u that long again and I rly want u to move in with me"

Re: american boyfriend ✩ p - marsy - 09-11-2018

would you look at that: another later response except it's , like , 84 years late instead of just a day or two
i'm typing this up instead of doing my economics assignment that was supposed to be done by sunday at the latest lmao , Top Tier Procrastinator

1. i'm ?? crying ?? ? that is so precious and such a Gay Aesthetic , i love it sm ?? sonny hella gushing over it and trying and failing to contain it bc wow nobody's ever done smth like this for him before and it's such a sweet sentiment and like ?? to actually release it to the public is a big deal and it makes sonny realize how Real this is

2. sonny would be 200% understanding and supportive , most definitely , and would hold him or give him space , whatever he needs after he tells him bc he understand how big of a deal it is and how emotional this is for val .

3. OH MY GOd yes it's so validating for the both of them . sonny hasn't ever been in a relationship , period , with another trans guy , and to be dating one long-term is such a nice and comforting feeling because they both experience those struggles and can help each other out without hurting each other more by accident .

4. BLEASE sonny would be so !! excited omg . he'd probably try to do a lot to help in whatever way he can bc he feels the need to , like , ' repay ' val for bringing him along and making this happen . & alsdjfksa that is so adorable oh my god , and someone probs has a video of it and sonny sees it and he's just . Red and smiley . and when they FaceTime  after that , sonny definitely talks about it like " i miss you so much too u dork " and they're so gay and cute i Lov
&& sonny ?? doesn't even know what to say for a few seconds , he just stares at val , but then practically jumps on him and he's literal human sunshine he's so Happy

Re: american boyfriend ✩ p - apollo - 09-15-2018

aaaaaAAAAAA I love them so fucking much !!!!!!!

here is some more great head cannons for your opinions:

-on January 25th, 2020 val and PNKFRY perform on Wall Street on the 20th anniversary of when rage against the machine did it and they get some of their fans to come and a ton of ppl (including val probs) get arrested and the stock exchange gets shut down for a day like what happened when rage against the machine performed and of course val probably has to do some community service for charges like "public nuisance" and "inciting a riot" and "resisting arrest" and his mugshot is just this absolutely beautiful beaming smile and it becomes a Gay Meme â„¢ like just gay twitter and gay Tumblr is latching onto it even if they aren't big fans of his band so long story short val becomes literally the best meme
- there is a picture probably mars took of val gazing at sonny like these pics while he's talking about soccer or somthin else val has no clue about:
[Image: tumblr_okf3qcL3hT1qcbk34o1_400.png] [Image: tumblr_pegdd9DgLP1t5s758_400.jpg]
this also quickly becomes a meme, mostly among val's fans but also seeps onto broad Tumblr every now and then
- val has NO FUCKING CLUE about soccer at all he does not know the rules he does not understand but he is RUTHLESSLY supportive he comes to every single game that he can (which is like at least 70% of them) and always wears a really embarrassing t shirt that has sonny's face on it and yells really loudly even though he has no idea whats going on and he'll watch soccer with sonny bc sonny will spoon him
- they. adopt. a. kitty.
- 1 year anniversary vacation (at least 5 days val is like "I don't fucking Care what I need to do I'm going to Paris with my boyfriend for a week") in val's hometown, Paris and val shows him around Bastille, his old neighborhood and then they spend a bunch of time in the expensive, bougie parts of Paris that val could never afford to spend time in when he actually lived there and they have a beautiful hotel room with a balcony and a big bathtub (gay. baths.) and val just pampers them both the whole time tbh

Re: american boyfriend ✩ p - apollo - 09-15-2018

deadass val in his mug shot:
[Image: tumblr_p1ohcu5sqQ1wlyehao6_1280.jpg]